Pets and people together
Help pets and people in your community
The world can be a stressful place, but pets fill it with love. From a cat helping a senior feel less lonely to a dog providing emotional support for a veteran, pets and people form powerful bonds. Pets are part of our families and our communities.
When people struggle, so do their pets. You can help families in your community stay together. #BeAHelper
Here's how you can help:
- Foster a pet for a friend, family member or neighbor.
- Donate pet food to a food pantry.
- Donate to cover the veterinary expenses of local pets.
- Help lost pets find their way home.
- Help a pet find a new home.
We’re rallying pet owners and pet lovers to take action to help keep pets with their families. Together, we can strengthen our communities and ease the burden on animal shelters. Pets and people belong together.